The upstream sector of the oil and gas industry includes all the steps involved from the preliminary exploration through the extraction of the resource. The upstream gathering system starts at well pad where hydrocarbon gas-liquid, produced water and sand particles need to be separated effectively.
“Upstream gathering needs to be engineered well, as the front end of the hydrocarbon value chain starts here. It is prudent to treat and process the feed for maximizing returns”
At Tailwater Technical, we have extensive process, mechanical and commercial operational experience. We have engineering and commercial capabilities from concept to detail engineering, operations to optimization.
Our capabilities are:
- Understand Reservoir assays and production curves
- Condensate essaying and separator design in Upstream gathering
- Manage Chemical injection and water, sand disposal
- Measurement of liquid and gas hydrocarbon
- Three Phase separator design
- Cost Estimation
- Project Management
- Commissioning and Start-up