A Geographic Information System (GIS) is a vital computer system for capturing, storing, checking and displaying data related to positions on Earth’s surface. Specifically, pipeline GIS can aid in the determination of pipeline appropriateness, safety, economy and efficiency. TTC work utilizing GIS can improve the cost-efficiency and deliver timely information to their customers in oil exploration and pipeline services.
“TTC highly recommends that GIS work needs to be done with upmost accuracy to key aspects–hydraulics and cost estimates– performed properly.”
At Tailwater Technical, we are committed to maximizing the use of GIS to assist in monitoring and maintaining pipeline integrity. TTC can also assist organizations in a variety of pipeline operations such as pipeline planning, pipeline use and the environmental impact by employing GIS abilities.
Our capabilities that support GIS work and associated tasks are:
- Hydraulic models that can just start with KMZ files
- Professional engineers licensed by state
- Integration of systems such as pipeline, pumps & compressors
- Dehydration and chemical injection services
- Pipeline engineering and services activities