The natural gas liquid (NGL) is a usually occurring with acid gases like carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbonyl sulfide (COS) dissolved in them. In order to treat NGL to the qualify for transportation and fractionation, the acid gas treating processes are applied.
“NGL treating to meet and exceed specifications need to be designed with utmost care to ensure trouble free commercial operations and to comply with contractual requirement of downstream customers”
At Tailwater Technical, we have extensive process, mechanical and commercial operational experience. We have engineering and commercial capabilities from concept to detail engineering, operations to optimization.
Our capabilities are:
- Conceptual Design and Technology Selection including two contactor one regenerator design that serves natural gas and NGL services
- Selection of amine solvents – activated MDEA, DEA, DGA and other solvents
- Detail guideline to create systems that prevent foaming with design
- Process Engineering
- Cost Estimation
- Project Management
- Commissioning and Start-up
- Optimization and Surveillance
- Retrofitting existing units with different amines