The natural gas is a usually occurring with acid gases like carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbonyl sulfide (COS). In order to treat gas to the quality natural gas required for processing and transportation, the acid gas treating processes are applied.
“Consistent and economical treating of natural gas is the crucial to the reliable natural gas supply to the pipeline as well as the midstream/downstream facilities”
At Tailwater Technical, we have extensive process, mechanical and commercial operational experience. We have engineering and commercial capabilities from concept to detail engineering, operations to optimization.
Our capabilities are:
- TTC has years of experience in operating and troubleshooting Material Balance systems.
- Conceptual Design and Technology Selection
- Selection of amine solvents – activated MDEA, DEA, DGA and other solvents
- Detail guideline to create systems that prevent foaming with design
- Carbon (Charcoal) Bed selection and guidance on adsorbent loading
- Process Engineering
- Cost Estimation
- Project Management
- Commissioning and Start-up
- Optimization and Surveillance